Welcome to my window on the world

From where I sit, in time and place, there is value in stopping to smell the flowers. As seasons pass, weeks and months and even years fly by. Suddenly, old is the category but not the reality. SO - stop rushing around and live in the moment, use all those God -given senses to appreciate what's in your life and Enjoy the view.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Control-Alt-Delight

Control-Alt-Delight oh wow!!! Katie..you are such an amazing person. I have by turns laughed out loud, giggled and yes even snorted with delight at your posts. I have a whole new perspective of my wonderful niece. You go girl!

sent with sincerest admiration as well as a new found determination to become a better correspondent...

"aunt" Marianne aka "up on Dunsmuir"

and ps, for post script which I excel at !CONGRATULATIONS! to K squared team for winning the election

and pss how about dinner or sumtin one of these days?? let me know

No comments: