Welcome to my window on the world

From where I sit, in time and place, there is value in stopping to smell the flowers. As seasons pass, weeks and months and even years fly by. Suddenly, old is the category but not the reality. SO - stop rushing around and live in the moment, use all those God -given senses to appreciate what's in your life and Enjoy the view.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

work gets in the way

I haven't touched this page since my last post. All the good intentions in the world squashed by a busy work week. On the up side, things should be calmer after Monday...on the down side, the list of "things to do" at home grew exponentially bigger. On well, time is a gift that we can choose to use so may different ways..squander and waste or productive and accomplished. I guess I'll have to see how this week develops.
The snow this morning and the colder temperatures will likely keep gardening off my todo list for a bit longer. The brief glimpses of sunshine in the windows makes dusting imperative - what a trade off!!
Have a great week.

No comments: